Monday, July 14, 2014

WITCHCRAFT: Ghost Chases Woman Out Of Community

A woman, simply identified as Ebuka (surname withheld), in Agbor town, Delta State, has been chased out of the community after she was alleged to have killed a close relation with her witchcraft.
Ebuka, a housewife is said to have gone insane due to the frequent appearance of the ghost to her, she is said to have relocated Onicha-Ugbo community near Asaba, where she had earlier confessed to witchcraft.
The mother of three was said to have confessed to killing a relation, whom she was stingy to her upon his return from the United States of America.
Expectedly at the weekend, while a faulty vehicle was being repaired around Onitcha-Ugbo community, the woman was seen at the junction close to the broken down vehicle, where passengers who boarded the faulty vehicle clustered around the driver while the repairs lasted and were listening with rapt attention to the sudden outburst of the witchcraft suspect, who also left some women around slapping their buttocks in response to some of her blood chilling shocking revelations.
She said, “I applied my wings as I was flying and I could not fly when my cousin whom I took to her coven and later died the following day started hunting me in Agbor and chased me out of my husband’s house.
It was from Agbor I joined a bus unknown to the driver who later stopped me at Onitsha-Ugbo junction”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: All comments are strictly users viewpoints and do not represent in anyway, the warri boy's views