Friday, October 17, 2014

Warri Bible 'Speaking in Tongues Series-5'



Hey people, it's back and it's getting better, Last week was awesome for me, was it same for you? I learnt Lagos had a huge success during the #hornfreeday. I wish Warri could have something like that soon.
I have really been busy writing my Exams, hence the delay for this next post, but it's here, and it's awesome.

It is still 1 Corinthians 14:

'15. Wetin I go come do sef? I go kabash wit spiro(spirit), I go run am with d Langua (Language) when all of we know: I go sing wit spiro, and I go also sing wit d Langua wen all of we understand.

16. Odawise if u bless everybody and give thanks wit Holy Gos (holy Spirit) based on say you dey Kabash, how all d brodas and sistas when nor get gift of interpretation wan take say Amen wen u give thanks?, wen e dey clear ke ke ke say dem nor even know wetin u dey yan so?.

17. And you dey bless and thank God well o, but those oda people nor dey benefit spiritually (who you help? ).


18. As for me, I thank God say, I kabash pass all of una put togeda wen dey here so,if not, una for say, I nor suppose yan for d matter :


19 bet(but) ehn, for shosh, I prefer to yan only five words with d Language wen all of we know,with my 'akonuche'(understanding). so dat I fit clear people d matter wen dey ground sef, Dan to yan opata full ground with d Langua when people nor dey understand at all.'

So what's your take on Speaking in tongues? Seeing what Paul has just said?
I can't wait for you to comment and subscribe to my feeds to get the latest gist as it drops.

And it's a wrap for this week's Episode of 'The Bible in Warri's very own pidgin English, 'Speaking in tongue series'.I hope u got d message.Next week by God's grace, we will continue this series, after my final Examination Paper on Wednesday. God bless you.

TGIF have a lovely weekend.
click here to see more posts

3 comments:

Disclaimer: All comments are strictly users viewpoints and do not represent in anyway, the warri boy's views