Saturday, August 22, 2015

Help!!!....My Life is Over



Make Una Run come oooooo!!!!, wetin I see for my box this afternoon almost plait my bololo dada, only my eyes no fit see dis one, One Shenkes(girl), just send me this one based on say she dey hope say me, Warri boy or Aunty Linda go fit help am put dis matter for internet make people tell am wetin e go do. See wetin she talk;

'Dear Warri Boy, Please help me out, I am dying inside, and I don't know how to come out of this sorry state of depression, I have sent this message to Aunty Linda, and some other popular blogs so my story can be heard and possibly a God-sent Advice from your readers may help me out of this hot, steamy mess. Readers please don't judge me, just advice me.
 It all began when I was 28 years old, I fell in Love with this charming guy who wooed me for 3 years before I agreed to date him, he proposed marriage to me the next year, and I happily agreed, my family knows about us, and we were both happy, but I got worried 6 years later when all he kept saying was, 'I am still trying to save enough for us to have a comfortable wedding', I was patient because he showered me with love.
The following year, He broke off our relationship without any explanation and travelled abroad, I was devastated and shattered, and for a long time, I didn't allow anyone to come close to me, 7 years after this ordeal, I met a very wealthy man, who promised me the world and I thought he was like everyone else and I wasnt interested, but after much pressure from him and my family, I agreed and marriage plans began in earnest, we had done a lot of preparations, when suddenly from nowhere, my estranged boyfriend pops up and was begging in tears, offering a long explanation why he left, that he didnt know why he left, bla, bla,.....
I Loved him so much then, and I was moved, but I wasn't ready to go back to him.
One day my Rich husband-to-be accidentally met him on one occasion holding my hand and begging and He told me to sort things out with my ex before ever calling him, I got angry and pushed my ex out, I have been calling my wealthy husband-to-be since then, but he won't answer me or even allow me see him, meanwhile,my ex has stopped coming, calling or even taking any of my calls....
Last week, a friend of mine came to show me wedding invitation cards of my husband-to-be, getting married to another girl. I am 43 now, I am confused, heartbroken and even contemplating suicide'.
                                                                                                                      Annabel(not real name)
                                                                                                                      Ikeja
I dey feel like to talk my own, but d way my belle dey boil now ehn, I go just sharrap.
My people, make una kindly help her wit advice.
click here to see more gist.......

1 comment:

Disclaimer: All comments are strictly users viewpoints and do not represent in anyway, the warri boy's views