Thursday, August 27, 2015

CULT KILLS MEMBER FOR RENOUNCING MEMBERSHIP (GRAPHIC PIC)

Timothy (no be e real name o) former brothers for e confra kpoof am early this morning for Abuja as dey say e betray all of dem, based on say e wan renounce e membership 
 
One eye witness say:
"It was terrible when I overheard some serious sound of gunshot and brutal sound of machetes on a guy shouting and screaming …. “I no do again, make una leave me, make una no kill me” around 2am.

That noise was so terrific to the extent that we could not even come out of our house to see what was happening at New Nyanya, along keffi/abuja express way, Nasarawa State.

In the morning as i prepared to go to work…. the dead body is what I met tied on an electric pole"
Click here to see more tori

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: All comments are strictly users viewpoints and do not represent in anyway, the warri boy's views