Friday, October 10, 2014

He Beats me, but He's my Addiction


Good day friends and readers.I saw this in my email box this morning and thought I should share, and see your thoughts on this issue.

'Dear Ogeh, I enjoy reading your blogs and I want you to keep it up.
I am 25, engaged to this Loving and caring 35 year old guy, he is Yoruba, and very handsome. I love him too, but the only thing that is making me scared is the way he beats me whenever we have a quarrel.
He has anger issues, and I am too scared to continue. I have thought of leaving him countless times, but he is like an addiction I can't do without. Please what do I do, to get over this?.
I am hoping fellow readers can help me with advice and suggestions.'
So guys, the floor is yours.
Read more posts

1 comment:

  1. I don't believe it's proper to hit a lady much less the woman you claim to love, he needs help, my advice; if he agrees to see a shrink then you can hope he'll get better but if he refuses leave his sorry ass before he kills you...

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: All comments are strictly users viewpoints and do not represent in anyway, the warri boy's views